First logged user name and last name is shown for every user on homepage.

Setup:

Prestashop 1.7.7.8
LiteSpeed Cache Plugin v1.4.0
Leo Quick Login and Social Login v1.1.0

Hi,

I am getting really frustrated. In my store, I am using LiteSpeed cache with PrestaShop. A couple months ago, my client reported to me that on the home page he was seeing incorrect personal data. I checked it, and it turned out that every user has this particular data. It cleans after wiping the cache, but only from the first user. I mean, after wiping cache, the first user that logged in is seen on everybody's account. The strange part is that only on the homepage. If I go to my account, everything is fine. It is worth mentioning that I am using the plugin for the login form and account "Leo Quick Login And Social Login". Does anybody have an idea what is causing it? If I turn off LiteSpeed cache, everything is fine, but I kind of need that plugin.

What I've done to resolve the issue:

1. Configured an ESI block—didn't solve the problem,
2. Used the hook "litespeedEsiBegin" inside tpl file; this also didn't help, aside from destroying styles and scripts, but even after this, the login is still the same for every user.

That should be all. I'd like to thank anybody in advance for any kind of direction.

serpent_driver

If troubleshooting doesn't solve your problem, then the prospects for a solution are bad, very bad. The cache plugin for PrestaShop only supports the default template and excludes 3rd plugins from support. In addition, LiteSpeed's cache plugin for PS is not supported with the appropriate care because PrestaShop is only partially compatible with LScache.