Xenforo litespeed cache, login problem, main index page not showing the users logged

fastproxy

Hello,

As you know there is a Litespeed cache plugin for Xenforo, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-litespeed-cache.2704/

This Cache function is very important to me as it is one of the reason i am using Litespeed. I have used LiteSpeech cache with Vbb for years and it was fantastic. Cant live without it now that i am moving to Xenforo. Without this cache working Xenforo is much slower and more resources consuming than Vbb.

for some part it works well but, for many others, including me, i have a common problems:
- Many times, at forum home page, users cant login.
- Many times, the forum home page showed cached ( not logged in) but i click on forum node, or thread, then it show i logged in ( not cached)
Any updates with this? Unfortunately the plugin is unusable for us. Users who choose to "stay logged in" are logged out after closing their browser and visiting the site again. When they try to login, they receive a security error. It clears up once they empty cache and cookies. We've attempted with PHP 5.5 + OPcache, Xcache, as well as Memcache. The issue also exists without any frontend or backend caching at all. We also tried the plugin modifications lswave provided in previous posts. None of this has worked for us so far.
Any issues with the main index page not showing the users logged when they open up their browser again? (as soon as my users click any other link, it shows them as logged in, just not on the main forum page)
Here is my .htaccess, if i move cache rules to below xenforo rewrite rules, it wont work ( no cached hit at all):
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^HEAD|GET$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !loggedin [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !xf_user
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:max-age=300]

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine On

#       If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
        #       line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
        #       of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
        #RewriteBase /xenforo

#       This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
        #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
        RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
        RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
        RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>
I am running Xenforo 1.4.7 lastest.
CentOS 6.6 64 bits
LiteSpeed 4.2.23 64 bits.
Php 5.3.26

Since Xenforo and Litespeed are partners. I think this issues should get some serious attention.

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
need do some tests.
how about change
Code:
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
to
Code:
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f

NiteWave

Administrator

NiteWave

Administrator
message from dvsDave:
"I've disabled the addon until the new update promised today by Slavik is delivered. Gonna work on moving to https (since I can run http/2 with litespeed) in the meantime."

not sure why seeing this as spam. "new update promised today by Slavik?" not read it yet ...