My server High Load problem & fails

Hello Litespeed Experts my server get failed alot of times every day im using the litespeed 2-CPU License my current installed version is 5.0.18 , My server information is :
Processor: 3.5GHz Quad-Core E3-1270 v2 Ivy Bridge Xeon
Memory: 32GB DDR3
Primary Hard Drive: 480GB / SSD (Intel DC S3500/S3510 or Micron M510DC)

My server have high load every day whois end with server down here is some screenshot for my server at the start of high load times whois reach to Load Averages over 50

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

and the next screenshots for my server tuning and configuring settings .

general.png

security.png

tuning.png

external-app.png

rack.png

any one can help me please reply with how to fix my problems and reduce the load of my server .

im really need a help

Hello NiteWave , its a xenforo forum and im already optimized mysql and the php also using xenforo cache plugin but the highload repeated every day and lead to server fails every day i have contact my server provider and they did check my entire server and finally told me to try to tune my litespeed webserver :(

NiteWave

Administrator
what's xenforo cache plugin ?

can you post a "top -c" screenshot during high load ?

can you provide the lsws web admin ( :7080), xenforo back end etc access ? this will speed up the trouble-shooting process a lot.

Here is the output of current server statue attached
My xenforo cache plugin : litespeed-cache-community
this cache plugin supported from litespeedtech company.

Attachments

NiteWave

Administrator
the output cut off top lines which also what I want to check.

looks like load not high from the output --- then not helpful to identify your high load issue.

I've read the screenshots one by one in your initial post, didn't find any unusual. that's why I asked for "top -c" output.

it looks not an simple issue -- it's not likely I can catch the root cause just by looking a few screenshots. without some backend access, it's hard to collect enough valuable info.

i think the problem now fixed after some problem with litespeed cache the http header was return with litespeed cache miss and now the load are normal lets hope its going normal all the time :) also im going to try optimizing my.cnf file to get more improvements .

Thank you Nitewave

for google bot header,

yes, "X-Litespeed-Cache: miss" header in it.
if a URL is not accessed by anyone yet, no cache yet, this header is correct.

how about access it 2nd time right after access it 1st time ?
you'll see "X-Litespeed-Cache: hit" header.

if you still see "X-Litespeed-Cache: miss", only then that's an issue which need further investigation.