[Resolved] Avantlink WP plugin stop working after switch to litespeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

plusplus

Hi guys, i have a client who use Avantlink WP and after we switched to litespeed the plugin stop working.
Anyone else have this issue that could share any solution?

Thanx in advance!

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Any error message in server error log? When saying "not working", it there any error message output to browser?

plusplus

Not sure if is related but im seeing the following in the wp admin section error_log
Code:
[18-Aug-2016 14:17:29 UTC] PHP Warning:  curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avantlink-wp/avantlink-wp.php on line 257
i did check and open_basedir in CL php selector for this account is set to "no value"

Thanx!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Long

If you put a phpinfo page script in the directory /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avantlink-wp/ and visit it from browser, did you see open_basedir is set or not? Sometimes the value may be overwritten by local value.

When you say it's "stop working", what's the exact behavior of the "not working"?

plusplus

is set to no value...attached an image

About the behavior...this is the client explanation...

There is no data coming in or going out. The plugin matches my api key with their server and pulls data that corresponds to my user ID. After you enter your ID and your Key, the plugin should propagate a choice of what website you want to use. However, when entering my ID and Key the option never appears. I have used IE and Firefox also to test. Both do the same.

Thanx!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.