High CPU loads, something must be wrong

Hello,

I have a VPS with high loads. Sometimes I have 1000 users / per second. I have optimized all the LiteSpeed params but the high loads continues. The VPS has 16Gb of RAM and 8 Cpu's. The main website has php 7 installed and all look optimized.

Could you view the configuration for view if anything is wrong?

Thanks

NiteWave

Administrator
configuration of lsws itself, usually default one is good and the bottle neck is at php/mysql side.
ddos may cause high load. if legal traffic is really high, also result high load.
enable page cache for dynamic page(lscache for wordpress for example) is most effective way to lower the load.
you can give a screenshot of real-time stats(lsws web admin->Actions->Real-Time Stats), it contain much useful info about server status.

Hello,

It's a Joomla website and the traffic is legal, not DDoS.
The LSCache is configured well in htaccess. I will make a screenshot of the stats when the cpu has high load and I will send it to you.

Thanks

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
Usually we can figure out this type of issue by seeing the RTS ( Real Time Stats ) but unfortunately in this case it does not really help. Is it possible to get a screenshot of top? You can PM me it or open a ticket if you do not want to post it in the public thread.