Best caching plugin for WordPress

Hello everyone,
I’m in the phase of determining what is the best caching plugin for WordPress. To be totally clear I’m gathering information so that I can fully implement server side integration for dhosting.com. Our conclusions lead us to believe that we have determined that LiteSpeed cache would make an excellent choice. We would also like to gather your insight about this topic.
One of the determining factors in choosing LiteSpeed cache plugin as an implementation was the simplicity of its configuration. This plugin is robust, and easy to use for most WordPress users. With the caching plugin enabled our server was able to sustain about 11000 simultaneous connections. In reference to this information what is your experience how many users were you able to have visiting your site at one time?
This plugin works very fast with our websites, the performance difference is quite apparent compared to other caching mechanisms. At this point we are in the phase where we implemented LiteSpeed Cache as pre-installed caching mechanism on our servers through an WordPress auto-installer. Based on our analysis we have determined that would be the best direction, but we would also like to hear what you have used in the past. What caching mechanism was supported by your hosting provider, and how well did it work with your website?