Cannot Send Headers, headers already sent

Hi all,

I am trying to install a new module and am getting the following error in my logs;
Front end doesn't work but back end does.

Code:
a:5:{i:0;s:143:"Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/local/Magestore/Webpos/Block/Html/Head.php, line 1";i:1;s:1610:"#0 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
#1 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/community/Litespeed/Litemage/Helper/Esi.php(335): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader()
#2 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/community/Litespeed/Litemage/Model/Observer/Esi.php(569): Litespeed_Litemage_Helper_Esi->beforeResponseSend()
#3 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1357): Litespeed_Litemage_Model_Observer_Esi->beforeResponseSend(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#4 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1336): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Litespeed_Litemage_Model_Observer_Esi), 'beforeResponseS...', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#5 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/Mage.php(448): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('http_response_s...', Array)
#6 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Response/Http.php(83): Mage::dispatchEvent('http_response_s...', Array)
#7 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(184): Mage_Core_Controller_Response_Http->sendResponse()
#8 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#9 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#10 /usr/local/lsws/example/example-swimwear/index.php(107): Mage::run('example_nz', 'store')
#11 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:9:"example_nz";}
When I disable the cache the module and frontend of the website works. Its not mission critical, i have disabled the module, but would like to see if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to diagnose.

Rudi

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Basically, that module send and flushed the response header, once headers are sent, cannot make changes to headers.
You can tune php.ini to use a larger Output Buffer for PHP see if the header can be cached.