Cart/favorites/comparsion counter problem.

Hello! I

I would like to contact you with a problem that the litespeed module does not work properly on a specific prestashop site. The error is the cart counter / favorites counter / comparison counter etc. which is included in the header. The home page is added to the cache, then if I add a product to the cart on the home page, the cart counter changes, then I add a product to the cart on the product page, the cart counter increases again, I go back to the main page and it shows the starting value again. If it was 0, it will be 0 again. If I go back to the product page again, it will be the correct value again. If I clear the cache, it's fine again. I'm not using a classic theme. The theme developer also looked at it but couldn't figure it out. The theme uses elementor, but the native cart widget doesn't work either. Anything in the header doesn't work. cart counter / favorites counter / comparison counter etc. same error with those too.

Data:

- Page: https://mmfish.hu
- Prestashop: 8.0.1
- PHP: 8.0.28 - Theme: Alysum (promokit.eu) with elementor
- Creative Elements: 2.5.9
- LiteSpeed Cache Plugin: 1.4.0
- On the cpanel, only Flush LSCache is available for storage.

What I noticed: In the settings of the litespeed module, I set the “Home Page TTL” section to 86400 seconds to a minimum of 60 seconds, then it clears the cache every 60 seconds. Then the Home Page will be good. There is such a section: Flush Home Page When Order Placed. This is set to: Flush the home page when stock status or quantity is changed for specified products. That doesn't work. If you can help, I will write any information I need right away.

Thanks!