Errors After Installing Cyberpanel, OLS and Upgrading to LSWS

1. Fresh VPS (Ubuntu 18.04)
2. Installed CyberPanel (with OpenLitespeed)
3. Upgraded OpenLitespeed to LiteSpeed Enterprise from CyberPanel:
Question 1: After Upgrading, both Virtual Hosts and Listeners are empty, as it is now using an apache vhost file. My question with this is, why does CyberPanel + OLS use the VirtualHosts/Listeners area, but CyberPanel + LSWS uses apache conf?

Question 2: After upgrading to LSWS, I now have errors in my log: . I am unsure what these are for

External Apps: Script Handler: PHP:
I resolved the PHP errors by removing the error php modules as I plan on only using 7.3 anyways.
Resolved the modsecurity error by creating the missing file

but I do not know how to solve the [ERROR] [/usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/panel.domain.com/vhost.conf:31] Listener for _default_ is not available! error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @kbrebel04 ,

You're right and can ignore those `scripthandler` error message. It's due to cyberpanel comes with lsphp7x installed, and LSWS auto setup all versions of php which 5x can not be found, so the warning shows.

I just installed fresh 1.8.3 with LSWS but no Listener for _default_ is not available! error yet, let me try upgrade it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shivam

Staff member
Hi @kbrebel04 ,

We just tried to reproduce this on our error on our end, But it did not show up that error. We'd like to check it out on your server, Can you please create a ticket with us?

I'm in the same situation right now, Installed on fresh Ubuntu 18.04 Cyberpanel with Litespeed Enterprise (trial edition with 2Gb RAM limit) to test it.
It works and server websites correctly but on litespeed webadmin I have same php errors and Virtualhosts configuration empty as @Krbebel04.

Any idea on how to handle it?