Fantastico and Account Creation With Whm Problems :(

Wow im sorry that im asking so many different questions but i am getting alot of things going wrong here.

[[HTAccess]] rewrite: unknown server variable while parsing: PHPSESSID
-
Apache Handled Content CANNOT be enabled, it requires running Apache parallel to LiteSpeed,which means you need to set 'Apache Port Offset' or 'Apache IP Offset' to a non-zero value.
-------------------------------------------

Also Fantastico is getting errors aswell

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1194592840.28904_mVZGlUjv_ on line 1837

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1194592840.28904_mVZGlUjv_ on line 1916

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1194592840.28904_mVZGlUjv_ on line 1916

-------------------

Aswell as the creation of accounts in whm
they where not doing this last night when i went to bed but now when anyone tries to create an account in the whm they get

[an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive] Notification => eddie@hostparlor.com via EMAIL [level => 3]
Account Creation
Account Creation Complete!!!

Account Creation Status: ok (Account Creation Ok)
------------------------------------

If someone will help me with this maybe i can spare a couple dollars for a nice citizen :)

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
You should build your own lsphp binary with matching configuration as that for Apache mod_php. checkout a phpinfo() page for the configuration options.