Have a website using phpfox.com script. Need help with LScache

Hello,
I am using phpfox.com script and trying to use a generic .htaccess LScache rewrite that I found in the litespeed docs. But it doesn’t work well and when user tries to login the site and links don’t work.
I have a server that is using 2 x CPU’s intel Xeon 2680v4 128ddr 4 ram and 2x 1tb ssd’s in raid 1.
CentOS 7 cPanel cloudlinuxOS +, imunify360 and litespeed unlimited 3 workers. So I think this is pretty good server ?? Not the best but good enough to start

I know that phpfox.com has its own file cache in the admincp section of the script also can use memcached or redis. But I also have xenforo website and using plugin from litespeed seems to increase performance by a lot. Really nice.
So I am trying to get more performance out of phpfox.com script.

I need someone to help me find the correct rewrite rules to place in .htaccess. not sure how to go about this.
Any one with excellent knowledge can tell me where I can either get help or pay an expert to get this done for me and possibly create an add on (plug-in)
So it’s easier for me to use.
And possibly estimate how much this might cost me.
Thanks again for anyone’s help

kind regards,

The correct rewrite rule for what? We need a little bit more information.
For LScache.
I’m new to litespeed and LScache just got it last night. I figured out how to get it to work on xenforo with your add on. And it only caches public views. Not logged in users.
So if you had a way to cache when users are logged it would be great.

- my original question

what can I use for LScache to work in .htaccess for phpfox.com public and logged in users. I have SEO friendly rewrite code that I can post here. If that would help to get htaccess rewrite code to allow me to utilize LScache on my site that is using (phpfox.com script )

what would you need from me to give you to work with me

thanks

Spiro

Someone may correct me if I am wrong, but LScache for logged in users with Xenforo is not available/possible.
would you be able to help me with rewrite code for a website I have that's using phpfox.com script?

what would you need from me to give you to see if we can get LScache to work without issues on my other site phpfox.com script?
or where and how would I start to try?

- or would I be better to ask the phpfox.com script developers. I do not think they work with LiteSpeed

- they always mention and utilize Nginx so not sure if anyone here can help me

thank you fo replies either way

Spiro

serpent_driver

You need either a plugin or for a restricted use rewrite rules for caching if there is no plugin available, but there is no one and only rewrite rule for each application. It depends on the application, so you must find someone who knows code of phpfox.com script AND knows what has to be done to get LScache work for specific application. To define rewrite rules for caching is not a magic thing, but without knowledge about phpfox.com script it is magic.

You need either a plugin or for a restricted use rewrite rules for caching if there is no plugin available, but there is no one and only rewrite rule for each application. It depends on the application, so you must find someone who knows code of phpfox.com script AND knows what has to be done to get LScache work for specific application. To define rewrite rules for caching is not a magic thing, but without knowledge about phpfox.com script it is magic.
OK THANK YOU SO MUCH... :)
kind regards,
Spiro