How can I prevent my users from installing other cache plugins other than "Litespeed Cache"?

How can I prevent my users from installing other cache plugins other than "Litespeed Cache"?

Another doubt. When trying to enable Litespeed Cache by cPanel I noticed that it conflicts with the "a3 lazy load" which also does a function similar to the Litespeed Cache. Would it be possible to get the list of plugins that Litespeed Cache is incompatible to warn my clients?

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I guess LiteSpeedtech has no recommend method to prevent users from installing any other plugins.
LSCache plugin can only do deactivate itself when any conflict detected and wp-content/advanced-cache.php.

I can try `a3 lazy load` and see why it shows conflict, generally LSCache only incompatible with any full page cache plugins.

Hope I answered your questions.

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

So I just tested "a3 lazy load" which has no warning message shows on WHM when cache enabled.

Maybe you mean this plugin has compatibility issue with LSCache due to multiple lazy loads? if user use multiple js minifier or css minifier could also bring issues which is normal.

What happened to me was this.

I tried using the "Enable litespeed cache" option on all WHM sites but he simply refused to install it on the site with a3 lazy load, adding a "flag" on the site.

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately there is no way to force them to use LiteSpeed Cache, they are allowed to use whichever cache they want and that is when installs become flagged.

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
I am unsure, you are free to try whatever you want. We though however do not have a solution to do this and is out of our scope.