How to Make SSL Cover cdn1.mydomain.com & cdn2.mydomain.com

I am using LiteSpeed Wordpress Installed via One Click from Digital Ocean.

My website is working fine and it has SSL Enabled.

Now I want to integrate StackPath CDN to my website with Custom Edge Address example: img.mydomain.com (to serve images) and files.mydomain.com (to serve CSS and Js). I want to know how I can make my SSL which was installed during the installation process cover these two subdomains (img.mydomain.com and files.mydomain.com).

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Thanks to Ruikai Wang - LiteSpeed Community

Solution:

Wildcard SSL is required.

You can generate the SSL via Following the Steps Mentioned here: https://medium.com/@saurabh6790/gen...icate-using-lets-encrypt-certbot-273e432794d7

Once you successfully generate the SSL - Copy Location of Private Key File and Certificate File.

Now follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Login to your Web Server Control Panel by visiting https://use_your_droplet_ip:7080 (Info Regarding Control Panel)
  2. Once you log in click on Listeners from the left-hand side and under listener name select one showing port 443. (If it doesn't show you any listener then you need to create it manually using steps mentioned here)
  3. Now Visit - SSL tab in the listener and update the Private Key File & Certificate File URLs.
  4. Select Yes for Chained Certificate.
  5. Now Save and perform a Graceful Restart.

After this click on Virtual Hosts and select the one showing application name like Wordpress or the one with Virtual Host root (/var/www/html).

Click the SSL tab and update the Private Key File & Certificate File URLs.

Select Yes for Chained Certificate.

Save it and perform the restart.

Done! You have successfully issued a wildcard SSL certificate covering all of your subdomains.

After 3 months you can renew the certificate by running "certbot renew" and after that performing graceful restart.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: