How to view access logs in a sane manner

Im using the built in log view in the web admin and having trouble figuring out how to view the web server access logs in a way that just shows get/post request info and headers, etc without the millions of lines of internal socket/process/debug information. I've tried all different levels of logging and still can't find the sweet spot that shows me what I want to see right now, which is who is making requests and what they are requesting. This can't be that difficult.

Also, im still seeing 172.xxx cloudflare ip's showing up in the logs after enabling the "only from trusted ip's" option that was supposed to replace this with the actual client ip. What gives?

DaVla

Maybe not in time but u mentioned that you've tried different levels of logging. In this case, setting the log level to a higher value, such as "error" or "warning," can reduce the verbosity of the logs and show only the essential information related to errors and important events. This might help filter out the internal socket/process/debug information you don't need.