Joomla 3.9.24 / Gantry5 / lscache 1.3.2

Hi,

I have litespeed set up on my UK host server (Krystal UK) and running a few sites via Joomla 3.9.24 / Gantry5 / lscache 1.3.2

one gives me a problem and that is an e-commerce site using Joomla/gantry5 with Phoca Cart. I also run JCH Optimize but the following problems occur even with this plugin disabled (Gzip is also disabled)

1) When enabled lscache the main template css is badly rendered - the site appears as a single column on the right hand of the portal
2) rendering the modules as ESI causes an error - Gantry5 Particle; cannot display content; not in Gantry5 template
3) Rendering chosen Modules ESI (login and Shopping Cart) simply causes them to disappear completely.

I have set up a copy of the main site on the same hosting platform so I could provide a url for you to view if necessary

Regards

David

Solved it
Turned off all Joomla cache, GZIP and JCH and cleared them

In Options
Set Exclude Components to Users and Login
Set Exclude Menus to Checkout, Login, Members Area, Order History
Public Cache TTL 1440 mins
HomePage Public Cache 1440 mins

In ESI Module Settings
Set Login Module to ESI,
Set Cart module to render as ESI - ESI Module Cache Type None, Cache Timeout TTL 0, ESI Module Type Normal

Enabled Plugin Content- Load Modules (I have a loadposition inside a component override)
Set JCH to Average Settings and Advanced Minify then re-enabled

Just one issue to go now.

Litespeed 1.3.2 prevents Akeeba SocialLogin plugin social media buttons from rendering in the Login Form

Ok

Sorted out the Akeeba Social Login with help from Nicholas D. via Github

basically, create an override of md_login and apply the code outlined in the Akeeba Social Login instructions