Link Request (customers page)

felosi

Hey, I know Im not as big as some of the other guys on the customers links page but I do have 11 active licenses and have referred quite a few people to purchase litespeed. And I always give honest and good public feedback concering litespeed at webhosting forums and in chats. Also recommend it a lot on my linux blog.
Im sure litespeed staff knows this, I figured I would post all that so the community sees why Im asking to be linked.

I understand if Im not big enough to be linked yet. But it would help me a lot if I was linked and I think it would help Litespeed too because the more hosting sales I get the more servers I will have to get and in turn get more licenses.

So please consider it. If I can be linked, just reply and I will post back with a logo image to put on there.

Thanks

felosi

I guess you meant my site.

SecureServerTech is a company dedicated to offering premium litespeed powered hosting services as well as affordable and effective ddos protection solutions. LiteSpeed install and conversion services available as well
Short and sweet, Ill suppose that will do?

Also
Astalavista.com - The Underground, is one of the world's most popular and comprehensive computer security web sites.
By the way, I know I told you but the owners of astalavista are very very happy with litespeed. They get around 200 thousands unique hits a day and there is usually over 500-1000 people online at any given time.
The average load usually is between .5 and 1 and most of that is due to mysql usage. I dont know about anyone else but I think that is simply amazing how such a busy site can use such little resources. Of course they are on a dual quad xeon with 8 gb of ram but still that is some very low resource usage.

Their old server used to be apache, the laod used to be around 5-10, same type of high end server. And sometimes it would get so busy it would just go down, and the smallest apache flood would take it out.

I think its pretty safe to say that litespeed has outperformed apache 10-1 in this high traffic application

Last edited: