litespeed and Resource scheduling (queue)

Hi friends.
I don't know the issue that I have is related to litespeed or not.

I have a litespeed server and a php laravel 5.7 server side web application. I developed a vuejs client side that communicate with server and fetch data via API. Sometime my request in client app goes to resource scheduling queue by browser, as you can see below. It always take exactly 1 min each time.
8Po08.png
And I monitor TCP connection in my windows and below is situation:
Capture.PNG
What causes this issue?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Sometime my request in client app goes to resource scheduling queue by browser
It doesn't sound like LiteSpeed related. more like your client side.

You can even strace your php process in server side to find out.

winkybil

Litespeed is f*cking horrible. A bloated, terrible mess. Without their bloated WP plugin trying to hide how bad the server performance is, they would be exposed as a fraud which is why they try so hard to tell everyone to install their plugin. Their fake "benchmarks" are not server comparisons, it is a comparison with their minification/async enabled... scam!

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

Last edited:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
What's your comparison for your testing? Our benchmarks have been carefully tested and configuration provided for you to run yourself. To improve performance, cache is the fundamental game-changer. If you compare Litespeed cache solution with any other solution, you will find how faster it is comparing to apache and nginx solutions.

If you don't want to use cache, it is still fine, but compration wordpress or other PHP entenstive application will be comparing php performance. If you have exact same php, the performance will be similar between web servers since PHP performance should be similar.

If you just want to compare web server itself, you'd better try with helllo.world to test pure web server performance or static files download. LiteSpeed is better on any of these categories.

You will need to provide more technical details to proof your statement.