LiteSpeed Load Balancer - CPU Core Licensing

Hi all,
I should buy some LiteSpeed Load Balancer licences.
Into the Purchase tab, I can see two option about the license type: Owned and Leased but there is also the following clarification about a "CPU-Core License":

"CPU-Core Licensing Notes: Our N CPU-Core products are designed/optimized for the N CPU-Core instances. If you have a Dual-CPU system with Dual-Core CPUs, then the 4CPU-Core Enterprise edition is the optimized solution."

I should run the LiteSpeed Balancer on two servers: one equipped with a Dual CPU System with Dual-Core CPUs and the other one on a Single CPU System with Dual-Core CPU.

Is there a way to buy a CPU-Core License for LiteSpeed Load Balancer Product or I can use the Owned/Leased license we can see on the "Purchase" tab for my servers? In my understanding, from the LiteSpeed home is not possible to download a multiple-CPU realease of the LiteSpeed Load Balancer: is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards,
Federico

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Load balancer uses 1-CPU, most load balancer setup is Network I/O bound, not CPU bound unless you need to serve mostly HTTPS traffic. You can use the license on a server with any number of CPU/Cores. For load balancing large amount of HTTPS traffic, we can customize multiple CPU core license for you.

The Load Balancer package is the same.