Magneto 2 Multi Domain Store - not caching both store on unlimited plan

I have a magento instance that run two websites with 2 domains. They share the same magento installation and Root, and also the htaccess file in the root. The default site has Light mage cache as HIT, but the other site has a MISS. It is an unlimited plan with no cache restriction. The litemage is fully enabled but seems to be working in only the first site:
https://jostechecig.com.au/
The response header shows Lightmage is working

https://jostechaustralia.com.au/
The response header shows Lightmage is MISS - not working

I have many extensions that work in both website perfectly and independently and no issue. Not sure how this extension is supposed to work in Mulit-website setting which is a pretty common setup for magento. Not sure its some sort of limitation or a bug. If limitation - it would be a big limitation. If i have setup something wrong - No idea what would need to be changed to make this extension work in second website.

Any help would be highly appreciated. I saw a thread with same issue but no proper answer could be found.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
I checked both domains and seems both are showing "x-litespeed-cache: hit,litemage". Cache MISS may show up when the first time hit or when cache expired. You can also setup cache warmup.

Thanks for your reply. Yes - i was checking it in chrome and it was MISS but somehow it turned to HIT on both sites.
I am using shared hosting - would i be able to turn the cache warm on? Or would it be on by default in this case?
Where can i find the info about this?

I have included how the admin panel looks. I am quite confused as to why there is no Cache Warmup option in Admin Panel. All info i get about lite mage cache warm-up suggests that it needs to be enabled from Admin and then Cron Setup. But i cannot find it at all. Any help would be great. I have deployed static content several times after installation so not sure what is happening.:

I have litemage installed in a completely another magento instance but its exactly same. I downloaded the lite mage from github for magento2

The first - General Setting is under the Lighat Mage Cache tab and the next unser system tab-- full page cache
litemage-1.JPG litemage-2.JPG

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
All the cache warm up info is only for Magento 1 store. Magento 2 warm up is not available at the moment. You could set public TTL to longer time at 24 hrs if applicable.