My server responding late (around 5 min) to prestashop webservice due to litespeed cache

Hello,

I am using litespeed cache on my server. My website is on Prestashop e-commerce, I am using prestashop webservice where API is reflecting data around 5 min late due to litespeed cache. When I remove the litespeed from prestahop .htaccess file its working file.

Please let me know if there any rewrite configuration in my .htaccess file,

Thanks

NiteWave

Administrator
I'm new to Prestashop, maybe our other staff as well.
can you provide more info so we know what exact issue is ?
for example, what's current rewrite rules in .htaccess which relating to Prestashop ?

I'm new to Prestashop, maybe our other staff as well.
can you provide more info so we know what exact issue is ?
for example, what's current rewrite rules in .htaccess which relating to Prestashop ?
thanks for the reply I requested to do this please check the link,

https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/a2-hos...g-caching-for-prestashop-on-turbo-web-hosting

current rewrite rule is :

<IfModule LiteSpeed>
CacheEnable public
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^GET|HEAD|PURGE$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example.com [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !admin123|404|address|authentication|best-sales|cart|contact|discount|guest-tracking|history|identity|order|password|products-comparison|search|account|friend|login|logout|addresses|contact-us|order-history|my-account|order-confirmation|order-follow|quick-order|credit-slip|password-recovery [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !logged|cart [NC]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !nocache [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:max-age=900]
</IfModule>

I think

[E=Cache-Control:max-age=900]

this line is creating some issues for Prestashop webservice.

Thanks,

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
You can add the URL for the web service to the rewrite rule to exclude that from being cached. Add to this one.
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !admin123|404|address|authentication|best-sales|cart|contact|discount|guest-tracking|history|identity|order|password|products-comparison|search|account|friend|login|logout|addresses|contact-us|order-history|my-account|order-confirmation|order-follow|quick-order|credit-slip|password-recovery [NC]

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
The cache problem is likely caused by your default cache policy. the rewrite rule use max-age=900, which is 15 minutes, so your 5 minutes cache delay is likely caused by cache configuration with max-age=300.
You should turn off cache globally, and let rewrite rule to turn on cache for you.

The cache problem is likely caused by your default cache policy. the rewrite rule use max-age=900, which is 15 minutes, so your 5 minutes cache delay is likely caused by cache configuration with max-age=300.
You should turn off cache globally, and let rewrite rule to turn on cache for you.
I did not measure the exact time but its working after 5 min.

When I delete these Rewrite condition from my .htaccess file , every thing is working fine.

Thanks,