Need clarification about the Enterprise version

akv

Dear Sir !

I would like to use Litespeed for my upcoming websites which would have a a bit large traffic . I can see that your Litespeed have limitations like 150 and Unlimited (500 for VPS license) . I don't understand how they affect my websites and some websites which were based on simple scripts like WordPress

Are there any limitations of Lite-speed which we don't have on Apache? How my existed websites on apache affected by Litespeed?

Could you please let me know ...What would happen of I use Enterprise version now and downgrade to standard(Free version)version later ? Do I need to worry about the changes that would cause by the versions? DO I need to make any changes again when downgrading / upgrading to the versions?

Update : BTW, I want to use it on VPS (CentOS) Environment

Thank you!

Last edited:

webizen

Standard edition has a limitation of 150 concurrent TCP connections plus 5 virtual hosts if imported from Apache httpd.conf. However, you can create unlimited native lsws vhosts with standard edition.

VPS edition has a limitation of 500 concurrent TCP connections and 2GB ram.

Enterprise edition does not have these limitations.

If downgrade from Enterprise edition to Standard edition, you have to create vhosts in LSWS if you have more than 5 vhosts in Apache. Limitation will be lifted once upgraded (no change to make).

akv

I am confused a bit about the limitations you said .

BTW , I have already installed the trial version of Enterprise version on My CentOS VPS

Thanks!