Opencart 3 + Fastor + LSCache

Anyone managed to get this combination up and running? I've been trying new combinations for days and never ocurred to me that there's a forum for this.
Sometimes there's issue with LSC caching the cart, but most times the issue is in the checkout, can't login, shipping options show but it also shows error to pick a shipping method.
What's the best htaccess settings for this? If anyone is already using this combination and could maybe help me out that'd be great, thanks
Also, ajax cart doesn't work at all, I've seen some people on here saying that after getting some help everything worked but no one ever mentions how

AndreyPopov

what server software?

LSWS (LiteSpeed Web Server) or OLS (OpenLiteSpeed)?

if OLS than I recommended disable ESI in options and also disable "Separate cache for Sign-in users" and all Ajax options

what server software?

LSWS (LiteSpeed Web Server) or OLS (OpenLiteSpeed)?

if OLS than I recommended disable ESI in options and also disable "Separate cache for Sign-in users" and all Ajax options
LSWS actually, and yes I've tried disabling ESI
The only things the LSCACHE extension added to my htaccess was related to mobile view and they were all commented, looking at this others' posts it seems mine is wrong

AndreyPopov

The only things the LSCACHE extension added to my htaccess was related to mobile view and they were all commented, looking at this others' posts it seems mine is wrong
if you Enable in admin GUI "Separate view for Mobile Device" and you theme use different views for Desktop/Mobile than you must
- uncomment in .htaccess Rewrite rules
- be sure that LSCache Rewrite Rules placed before others Rewrite rules like Opencart SEO.

if you Enable in admin GUI "Separate view for Mobile Device" and you theme use different views for Desktop/Mobile than you must
- uncomment in .htaccess Rewrite rules
- be sure that LSCache Rewrite Rules placed before others Rewrite rules like Opencart SEO.
so the module is supposed to work as is? No need for any htaccess config at all? I don't have a problem with mobile view, only those I mentioned in the OP, I can just leave my htaccess blank?
thanks for you time

AndreyPopov

I can just leave my htaccess blank?
yes.

if you not use Opencart SEO and Separate View by LSCache - .htaccess may be blank.

only those I mentioned in the OP
in LSCache GUI I recommend to you

Disable
Seperate View for Logged-in Users
Ajax Load Wishlist
Ajax Load Compare
Ajax Load Shopcart

and on Page Settings tab set to OFF all Page Cache (Login)

and test.