[Resolved] Litespeed Wordpress Cache Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on my server public and private caching is working fine. The wordpress specific cache setup though is not. I have followed the guide which led to setup like Litemage:

https://www.litespeedtech.com/suppo...:litemage:installation#cache_storage_settings

So I have created
/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/lswp.conf

Contents:
<IfModule LiteSpeed>
CacheRoot lswcp_cache
</IfModule>

When new cpanel accounts are made the directory is auto created in the users directory and there are files inside of it (5, 8, d, priv). But when testing with Wordpress with the Litespeed cache plugin installed and activated I am seeing no hits when checking the header. permissions on the lswcp_cache are 770.

Does this look like it is setup right? Any idea on why it is not hitting cache?

Ownership is:

drwxrws--- 6 nobody xoiwjrbc 4096 Feb 19 15:19 lswcp_cache/

I have set it to 777 but that has not helped either.

Adding:

<IfModule LiteSpeed>
CacheLookup public on
</IfModule>

Has not helped either unfortunately.

Hedloff

Ownership of my folder is:
drwxrws--- 3 nobody ttesting 4096 Feb 24 10:10 script_cache/

Have you created the folder in cp3skeleton folder?
Try doing a graceful restart of Litespeed?

I had to setup a folder in cache settings in Litespeed settings in order to get cache to work.
I setup /tmp folder, but Litespeed cache plugin is using script_cache folder under each customers /home/username/ directory.

Hi Hedloff,

I did try creating a folder in c3skeleton but found out when doing that than I was getting duplicate directories created for each new account for the cache so i removed it. Public and private catch work fine so the /tmp/diskcache I made is working fine. The folder also in each users directory that is being creates is also populated with directories so it seems that is working.

Really not to sure at this point why this is not working. Oh and yep I have also done a graceful restart on Litespeed after any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.