Slow website when activating the litespeed plugin

Good afternoon, I have the following problem:
I installed the Litespeed plugin on my wordpress however when I activate it, even without configuring it, my website takes a long loooong time to load and these errors appear in pagespeed insights...
Does anyone know what can it be?

Attachments

serpent_driver

Again, there is more than 1 LScache plugin and there is more than WordPress and any other cache plugin available.

Nevertheless, if you have WordPress and the LiteSpeed cache plugin for WordPress installed then you have to consider the following. This Plugin has 2 basic functions. The one is optimization of static sources like CSS, JS and other static sources. The other one is the cache function based on LiteSpeed web server cache engine. The plugin itself caches nothing. It's just a control panel for the cache engine.

The function for optimizations optimizes the behavior of loading static sources, but this kind of optimization doesn't speedup the entire loading time, because only the cache makes your site fast. That means always use the built-in crawler to warmup the cache.

If you have further questions, please read this article before posting.
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/please-use-the-official-wordpress-forum.16028/