unable to upload the image in lite speed server

hi everyone ,
i have hosted my php site using lite speed server. in my site . i have created a small form to upload text with image.
if i upload image , the image path is stored in database but the image is not uploaded in image folder( i,e image is not moved to image folder.

i am getting warning file_get_contents) file name should not be empty.

if i use the same code in other server like godaddy server , hostbig . the code is working fine. i am able to upload the image and the image is shown in the home page. i am facing this issue last one month. please help me if anyone knows the solution.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
It looks more like a permission issue for your image folder instead of web server issue. Make sure user of your php process have permission to write to image folder.

hi pong,
thanks, i have tried that too. previously the permission for that folder is 755, i changed 755 to 777 .but still i am unable to upload the image . i have attached the screenshot for your reference. also i have attached php code to upload the image using form. please help to figure out the issue

Attachments

NiteWave

Administrator
is any special character in the uploaded image name ?
try to upload a simple name image like abc,png, there will be problem as well ?

hi NiteWave, the i have given the name like 1.png, hari.png, and so on. i have given only small name. i request your team,if possible, please come in teamviewer. i will execute the code. i dont know why i am facing this issue only in this server. i have tried the same code in three servers. godaddy, hostbig, local server easy php. please help me to. it is very urgent.