Upgrade to PHP 5.4.6 failed

theRKF

I was running 5.3.15 and debating between moving to 5.3.16 or 5.4.6, so I thought I'd try both.

5.3.16 went without a problem.

On the other hand, as soon as I switched the symlink to point to the 5.4.6 version of PHP all sites ceased to load - even with a restart of LiteSpeed.

Is there any known compatibility issue with LiteSpeed 4.1.13 and PHP 5.4.6?

FYI: Here's my configure command, in case the settings matter
Code:
'./configure' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-zip' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pic' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--with-litespeed' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-xmlrpc' '--enable-soap' '--enable-intl' '--enable-suhosin'

webizen

5.3 and 5.4 don't share the same php.ini which is likely the cause of the issue. you need to check error log and stderr.log to see any error.