[URGENT] Error Object Cache Button Always OFF setting After Save Setting

Hello,can you help me ??

i got some problem with my setting cache, before save setting i click Button “Object Cache ON “, after save setting the button Object Cache get by default OFF again. how to fix this problem ?? can help me ??

this Screenshoot before & after

Before
Screenshot_1.jpg

After

Screenshot_2.jpg

AndreyPopov

If you are use a UNIX socket, host should be set to /path/to/memcached.sock, but in this case it isn't UNIX.
@serpent_driver I use both memcached and redis on my hosting

/home/priazhas/.system/memcache/socket
/home/priazhas/.system/redis.sock

both used socket for correct work not IP address: port

but also answered for address: port request

Last edited:

serpent_driver

What is incomplete about my sentence?

You don't seem to know the cache plugin for WordPress. Otherwise you wouldn't have given answers to questions nobody asked.

AndreyPopov

Please tell me what should be incomplete in this sentence?
all of above

The point is that the WordPress cache plugin checks whether the settings are correct and, if so, displays an error.
no, WordPress cache plugin only check is memcache(d)/redis server service started. not the settings are correct.
but after try start object cache service than give error and disable settings.

serpent_driver

You're talking nonsense again. Before you make any further comments on these, please install Wordpress and the cache plugin. Otherwise nobody can take you seriously if you only theorize and insult other users.

serpent_driver

Sorry, you are not a qualified interviewer. Whenever you are in the wrong, you make meaningless comments. But nobody benefits from that. That's why I'm asking you to exercise restraint