Very Skeptical Critic Here

So when I heard about LSWS I was very skeptical about the claims being made by it/its users. It took a few days of learning, some of which I was about to say F it and crawl back to NGINX. After working through the issues I was encountering (unrelated to LSWS itself, just my own knowledge) I got it up and running. I have yet to configure server caching and security. I have simply managed to install it on a server and configure it for multiple domains, SSLs and the caching plugin and this is what I have to say:

IT IS AMAZING. Thats right, most of you already know this, but it is absolutely what it claims to be. I am starting a small web development and hosting company and I will be exclusively providing LSWS for my clients when applicable. In addition to this amazing web server, the support is on point across the board. I really could not be any happier.

A big THANK YOU to the support team here for helping me work through my shortfalls with this web server to get familiar with everything. I greatly look forward to the future of Litespeed and the revolutionary changes this brings to the WordPress community and far beyond.