Litespeed on VPS CloudLinux OS with cPanel or Interworx and Installatron ?

For new VPS offerings we are currently looking into the following configurations and should much appreciate your professional feedback and or user experiences for assessing the technical viability:

(1) a VPS ( initially CentOS) upgraded to using CloudLinux (OS) with control panel cPanel and Litespeed

Additionally we would like to add a one click application installer functionality: Installatron

(2) a VPS ( initially CentOS) upgraded to using CloudLinux (OS) but now with Interworx Control Panel and Litespeed

For the above we would like to similarly add a one click application installer: Installatron

We have seen a few webhosting companies ( e.g. pacifichost.com ) that seem to be using the CLoudLinux + Litespeed + cPanel + an automatic installer ( Installatron ? ) hence our interest.

Last edited:
When you combine CloudLinux with LiteSpeed, you actually get excellent results. Installatron, from my our personal experience, is the best application autoinstaller in the market.

I'll have to advise you to go with cPanel v/s Interworx. Nothing wrong with Interworx, it's just my preference.