Removing Powered By ?

Discussion in 'LSWS 4.1 Release' started by ofsen, Jul 7, 2008.

1. XN-Matt

XN-Matt New Member

Good luck... it has been promised but never appeared YEARS later.

LS is too bothered by free advertising from their paying customers. Bit of a joke really.

One day we'll hope that cPanel integrates Nginx (properly) and well, we know what we'll be doing.
  2. Monarobase

Monarobase New Member

Although I'm quite new to the forum, I've had the impression that things have been moving faster recently. I see posts that have not been answered for years while all my posts have been answered and fixed rapidly recently.

Ngnix is great when running a single site but I doubt that cPanel will integrate Ngnix + PHP-FPM some time soon and ngnix's lack of .htaccess support is a huge handicap.

After testing multiple solutions for a long time, litespeed has proven to be the best solution avaible for our setup.

@Litespeed team, whould it pe possible to reprioritise this feature request as it has now been requested for quite a few years and your current workaround does not work for cPanel users
  3. XN-Matt

XN-Matt New Member

You're far more optimistic than us. That's all im going to say :)
  4. Monarobase

Monarobase New Member

Seems that I was right about being optimistic, the link and legal phrase will be able to be removed in the next version 4.2.3 :)
  5. XN-Matt

XN-Matt New Member

Just need to hope it works ;)
  6. Michael

Michael Administrator Staff Member

It worked!

Thanks for being patient. As of version 4.2.3 we've added the Hide Error Page Signature (WebAdmin console > Configuration > Server > General).

We just needed the right combination of optimism and scathing posts. Thanks for pushing us.
  7. Monarobase

Monarobase New Member

Just to confirm, this is working well, thanks :)