[solved] Removing Powered By ?

XN-Matt

Good luck... it has been promised but never appeared YEARS later.

LS is too bothered by free advertising from their paying customers. Bit of a joke really.

One day we'll hope that cPanel integrates Nginx (properly) and well, we know what we'll be doing.

Monarobase

Although I'm quite new to the forum, I've had the impression that things have been moving faster recently. I see posts that have not been answered for years while all my posts have been answered and fixed rapidly recently.

Ngnix is great when running a single site but I doubt that cPanel will integrate Ngnix + PHP-FPM some time soon and ngnix's lack of .htaccess support is a huge handicap.

After testing multiple solutions for a long time, litespeed has proven to be the best solution avaible for our setup.

@Litespeed team, whould it pe possible to reprioritise this feature request as it has now been requested for quite a few years and your current workaround does not work for cPanel users

Michael

Staff member
Just need to hope it works ;)
It worked!

Thanks for being patient. As of version 4.2.3 we've added the Hide Error Page Signature (WebAdmin console > Configuration > Server > General).

We just needed the right combination of optimism and scathing posts. Thanks for pushing us.

We just needed the right combination of optimism and scathing posts. Thanks for pushing us.
Very glad to see that this was addressed! Have been reviewing forums before purchasing licenses, this thread was alarming to read, was beginning to cringe a bit inside that I would find that the issue remained extant... was very relieved to see a direct response owning responsibility for the situation and confirming the issue has been addressed :D

Seems that I was right about being optimistic
Optimism is pretty awesome, so is Persistence ;)

It worked!

Thanks for being patient. As of version 4.2.3 we've added the Hide Error Page Signature (WebAdmin console > Configuration > Server > General).

Sooo.... I'm with ROCHEN using LiteSpeed and cpanel on a shared platform - where is this option exactly please and can't I have my own 403 page with my advert please?