problem on wordpress module cache

Hello
i installed litespeed cache for wordpress, and it works fine, just i have one big problem, it cache very long, for example when my client visit today, he visit for tomorrow, he should refresh few time to load new posts

Please helps

Thanks.

qtwrk

Hi,

In cache tab , there is a TTL setting , that indicates the cache longevity, what is the value you set there ?

Best regards,

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
seems cannot see your image mentioned. Other than TTL, what's the URL to test? do you mean the post update won't trigger cache purge, right?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
TTL looks ok. We are still not clear about your problem and seems you have no response to our questions yet. Can you clarify: what's the URL to test? do you mean the post update won't trigger cache purge, right? basically, the URL doesn't update after some change you have made, right?

TTL looks ok. We are still not clear about your problem and seems you have no response to our questions yet. Can you clarify: what's the URL to test? do you mean the post update won't trigger cache purge, right? basically, the URL doesn't update after some change you have made, right?
yes, its right, data not refresh when visitors open website, they should refresh site few times to see new posts
can i send you address URL in your private message?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
in that case, please log a ticket with us, with URL, wordpress admin login, ssh login, detailed steps to reproduce the issue for us to take a look.