ioncube not loading

04nunhucks

Hello, The Ioncube extension doesn't seem to be loading. It's loading fine with apache on cPanel, but just not with litespeed.

PHP Info Link

Found Apache php binary at /usr/local/bin/php. Version is 5.2.9

Found LiteSpeed php binary at /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5. Version is 5.2.9

Configuration options for LiteSpeed php and Apache php are matched.

No action needed for PHP version 5.2.9
Hang on, phpinfo said I'm running 4.4.9...

Any ideas on why this would be?

It doesn't appear to be building PHP 5.2.9, it's stuck at:

============================================== Start building PHP 5.2.9 with LSAPI ============================================== Thu Apr 16 02:41:57 GMT 2009 Changing to build directory /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src Detected php build directory for cPanel /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9 Same source code will be copied over

04nunhucks

Are you using the latest 4.0.1?
Is that a VPS server with limited memory?
I am using the latest, and it is a VPS with 2GB RAM. Good news: I have sorted it out. I compiled PHP 5 first using the web tools on admin site. Then, I used Safari Browser to build the matching php library. It appears that Microsoft/Windows Internet Explorer is the problem.

04nunhucks

I am using the latest, and it is a VPS with 2GB RAM. Good news: I have sorted it out. I compiled PHP 5 first using the web tools on admin site. Then, I used Safari Browser to build the matching php library. It appears that Microsoft/Windows Internet Explorer is the problem.
Ok, it looks like I'm having the problem again. Ioncube's not loading :(

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
check the phpinfo() see if the correct php.ini has been used, and php.ini has give the correct path to ioncube module, you may need to put the ioncube module under /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/...

04nunhucks

check the phpinfo() see if the correct php.ini has been used, and php.ini has give the correct path to ioncube module, you may need to put the ioncube module under /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/...
All done. Correct php.ini is being loaded. I've copied the module there to no avail.