No more access logging after upgrade (2.1.13 -> 2.1.20)

Hello,

I've been using Litespeed Web Server (free edition) for more than eight months to power my website. I recently upgraded from 2.1.13 to 2.1.20 and the server stopped logging access.
I did not touch my config files.
Any idea ?

Regards,
Romain Tisserand

Not exactly sure what happened, please check the logging configuration for your virtual host. Access logging should work fine.
Well nothing has been changed, here is an extract from my virtual host conf file:

<logging>
<accessLog> <fileName>$SERVER_ROOT/logs/www.mydomain.com.access.log</fileName>
<logReferer>1</logReferer>
<logUserAgent>1</logUserAgent>
<rollingSize>500M</rollingSize>
<keepDays>30</keepDays>
<compressArchive>0</compressArchive>
</accessLog>
</logging>

Of course the virtual host is properly declared into the master conf file.
Also, the logging has stopped for *any* domain on my server, not just that virtual host.
Any idea ?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
We added a new option in virtual host logging configuration, not sure it will cause any problem. Anyway, just edit the logging configuration with the new web admin interface, then save configuration, restart the server, I think the problem should be fixed. :)

We added a new option in virtual host logging configuration, not sure it will cause any problem. Anyway, just edit the logging configuration with the new web admin interface, then save configuration, restart the server, I think the problem should be fixed. :)
Okay, it's working after a full reconfiguration of all loggin parameters in the web admin interface. Took a while, but at least I can see my access log and AWStats :)