Total processors: 8
Processor #1
Vendor: GenuineIntel
Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5410 @ 2.33GHz
Speed: 2327.522 MHz
Cache: 6144 KB

NOTE: That's x8.

--

There's my server information, so hopefully you can help me with my question better now.

--

I was wondering would I be ok purchasing the 'VPS Lease LSWS Enterprise' product (500 concurrent conditions is by FAR enough, I assume '2G Memory' means '2GB memory', if so, that will be fine as well.

Or would I need to purchase the 8-CPU Lease License since the server has 8 processors.

Thanks.

anything

You only need to buy as much cpu support as you need.

Memory: 1 GB
Burst: 2 GB
Space: 50 GB
Bandwidth: 1000 GB
with those sort of numbers I'd assume you aren't doing millions of visitors / day /etc?
so I would suggest you will easily get away with a normal VPS license.

You only need to buy as much cpu support as you need.

with those sort of numbers I'd assume you aren't doing millions of visitors / day /etc?
so I would suggest you will easily get away with a normal VPS license.
Not a lot of visitors, it's a hosting business and has 30 cPanel accounts on (not overally active sites).

redstrike

I wonder about the owned fees of 1 CPU lisence for 1 commodity server. It cost me 1200 USD to buy a commodity server with 4 CPU, 4 GB RAM. And the cost of 1 CPU lisence is 500 USD. What happen if my infrastructure is bigger. Should i save nearly 3 times of 500 buck to buy a new server?

What difference between max connections 150 vs 500 and UNLIMITED? Is there any server performances impact?

NiteWave

Administrator
What difference between max connections 150 vs 500 and UNLIMITED? Is there any server performances impact?
when web server get busier, more connections(between web sever and client) will be established. if your sever is not busy, it's no performance difference between different max connections limit. if fail to create new connection when max connection limit reach, the new requests are queuing there and not be served at once, then you may feel the slowness. if the queue is full, new requests may be lost.