[Solved] How to install ioncube?

Hi!

I have a problem when I install Ioncube for my server.
I download Ioncube-loader-wizard from ioncube.com and follow their instruction like this:

Download one of the following archives of Loaders for Linux x86:
zip
tar.gz
tar.bz2
MS Windows installer
Please note that the MS Windows installer version is suitable for uploading from a Windows PC to your Linux server.

Transfer the Loaders to your web server and install in /usr/local/ioncube
Edit the file /usr/lib/php.ini and before any other zend_extension lines ensure that the following is included:
zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so
Restart the server software.
When the server software has restarted, click here to test the Loader.
But I can't install ioncube for my host.

Plz help me!

Regard!

webizen

you need put that "zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so" in php.ini by lsphp5 (for lsws). to find out which php.ini in use, do:

/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep php.ini

prandah

hello webizen
i run this command
but my result

[root@poseidon ~]# /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep php.ini
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /opt/lsws/php5
[root@poseidon ~]# cd /opt/
[root@poseidon opt]# ls
[root@poseidon opt]#
which one must copy file php.ini ?

Hi, i have the same problem with IonCube.

/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep php.ini
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/lib64
If i copy php.ini to /usr/lib64 incube is working but some sites will show white page.

Any idea to resolv the problem ?

webizen

the php.ini copied over may have some default php settings (not incube related) changed which affects other sites (white page issue). you need to look at error log and see what those url/errors are.

a possible workaround is only put the incube related line in the php.ini that is copied over (so other php settings are at default).

the php.ini copied over may have some default php settings (not incube related) changed which affects other sites (white page issue). you need to look at error log and see what those url/errors are.

a possible workaround is only put the incube related line in the php.ini that is copied over (so other php settings are at default).
ok, i understand that

i compiled php form litespeed web interface with

'--with-litespeed' '--enable-cli' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-openssl' '--with-mysql=/usr/bin' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-gd' '--with-zlib' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib64' '--with-png-dir=/usr/lib64' '--with-png' '--with-jpeg' '--with-gmp' '--with-sqlite' '--enable-pdo' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/lib64' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/include/freetype2' '--with-ttf=/usr/include/freetype2' '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-fileinfo' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-curlwrappers' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-iconv' '--with-pspell' '--with-pcre-regex' '--with-imap' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr/lib64' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--disable-sysvsem' '--disable-sysvshm' '--disable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--with-system-tzdata' '--with-odbc' '--enable-gd-jis-conv' '--enable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--enable-xmlreader' '--enable-xmlwriter' '--with-tidy' '--with-xml' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xsl' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-soap' '--enable-zip' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-mhash' '--enable-mbregex'
how can i generate a new php.ini based on the new php configuration so i can add ioncube without affecting other site's with the blank page ?

you should leave everything default.

iow, do
i know hot to put ioncube in php.ini but the problem is that i dont know where is php.ini generated from my last php compilation.

in phpinfo i have
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/lib64
Loaded Configuration File (none)
Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)
i dont know what php.ini to copy in /usr/lib64 without affecting site-ul with a white page

webizen

if other sites are ok before (when no php.ini in /usr/lib64). iow, default php settings should be good for your other sites. you may create an empty php.ini in /usr/lib64. the result should be the same. then just add the line for ioncube like below.
echo "zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so" > /usr/lib64/php.ini
if other sites start to have problem (blank page) after that, then it is ioncube affects them.

if other sites are ok before (when no php.ini in /usr/lib64). iow, default php settings should be good for your other sites. you may create an empty php.ini in /usr/lib64. the result should be the same. then just add the line for ioncube like below.

if other sites start to have problem (blank page) after that, then it is ioncube affects them.
yes, is working this way

10x.