Rapidleech websites and high load, is there any solution for it??

Mr_Parham

Hi
As i did mention in the title of the thread i have some serious problem with Rapidleech websites and the high load i get because of them on the server, is there any solution for it
If you don’t know what rapidleech is, here is a quick explanation
Rapid Leech is a free server transfer script for use on various popular upload/download sites such as megaupload.com, Rapidshare.com and more than 45 others. The famous Rapidleech script transfers files from Rapidshare, Megaupload, Depositfiles.com, Easy-share.com, etc, via your fast servers connection speed and dumps the file on your server. You may then download these files from your server anytime later.
http://www.shareyourimage.com/images/AdGpq.png
http://www.shareyourimage.com/images/HmfB.png

webizen

Looks like index.php under masterbr consumes quite a bit CPU cycles. If php code optimization is not an easy option, you may consider caching the php (either opcode cache or page cache) to offload.

Mr_Parham

Looks like index.php under masterbr consumes quite a bit CPU cycles. If php code optimization is not an easy option, you may consider caching the php (either opcode cache or page cache) to offload.
Rapidleech is a well known script, i dont think it would be a problem with that and the caching wont help

===================================

Another question, when i try to compile php 5.2.17 here is what happen
==================================
**MAIN_STATUS** retrieved from /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/buildphp_1326744502.9.progress
Start building PHP 5.2.17 with LSAPI
Configuring PHP build (2-3 minutes)
**ERROR** Could not configure PHP build
and here is the detailed info
checking for the location of libXpm... no
checking for FreeType 1.x support... no
checking for FreeType 2... no
checking for T1lib support... no
checking whether to enable truetype string function in GD... no
checking whether to enable JIS-mapped Japanese font support in GD... no
checking for fabsf... yes
checking for floorf... yes
If configure fails try --with-jpeg-dir=<DIR>
configure: error: libpng.(a|so) not found.

PS - i did try building a matching binary from cpanel but after it was finished the websites didnt function properly, it didnt load up lots of stuff and also the links and etc were messed up, so i though i should first choose the version before doing the cpanel part

webizen

===================================

Another question, when i try to compile php 5.2.17 here is what happen
**MAIN_STATUS** retrieved from /usr/local/lsws/phpbuild/buildphp_1326744502.9.progress
Start building PHP 5.2.17 with LSAPI
Configuring PHP build (2-3 minutes)
and here is the detailed info
checking for the location of libXpm... no
checking for FreeType 1.x support... no
checking for FreeType 2... no
checking for T1lib support... no
checking whether to enable truetype string function in GD... no
checking whether to enable JIS-mapped Japanese font support in GD... no
checking for fabsf... yes
checking for floorf... yes
If configure fails try --with-jpeg-dir=<DIR>
configure: error: libpng.(a|so) not found.

PS - i did try building a matching binary from cpanel but after it was finished the websites didnt function properly, it didnt load up lots of stuff and also the links and etc were messed up, so i though i should first choose the version before doing the cpanel part
You are missing libpng library. easy fix is yum install package. refer to below doc for more details:

http://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php?id=litespeed_wiki:php:lsapi:troubleshoot

I am actually more concerned with matching PHP binary built from cpanel unable to serve the sites. to have lsws replace apache, matching php is almost a must-have.

Mr_Parham

You are missing libpng library. easy fix is yum install package. refer to below doc for more details:

http://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php?id=litespeed_wiki:php:lsapi:troubleshoot

I am actually more concerned with matching PHP binary built from cpanel unable to serve the sites. to have lsws replace apache, matching php is almost a must-have.
it didnt solve the problem !
and about the matching php binary, what i did was reinstalling the webserver and it seems ok now when i use matching php binary