Error in the build matching binary page

Hello,

I have an error in the build page.

ERROR: /usr/local/bin/php -i returns 134

I can build by command line so not a massive problem but still its an error id rather resolve.

Thanks for any help.

DLL its not windows.

Pretty disappointed with the lack of support from litespeed.

TBH i think ill just let the month expire and go back to apache I dont really appreciate paying for a 4cpu monthly fee to have no support.

webizen

License fee does not cover support. forum support is free but sometimes not as quick as you expected. You may purchase support ticket for fast turnaround.

btw, pls paste the error message of build matching php from command line if you like.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
DLL its not windows.

Pretty disappointed with the lack of support from litespeed.

TBH i think ill just let the month expire and go back to apache I dont really appreciate paying for a 4cpu monthly fee to have no support.
It is normal that you encounter problem due to varies resource limits applied by WHM, even cPanel itself instructs you to run easyapache from command line if problem with the web console interface.
Since you can do it from command line successfully, we believe it is the way how it works, no further investigation is required. If you have problem with command line as well, our staff will look into and fix it quickly.