4.1.2 file uploads give 503 error

sip

Upgraded to 4.1.2 and started getting 503 (oops! service not available in logs) and after downgrading to 4.1.1 everything works fine.

The exact error message in log file is:
oops! 503 Service Unavailable

and obviously file uploads don't work. 4.1.1 it works all fine.

Regards

Hi, I am using this code to upload my images.

Code:
<?php 
$file_realname = trim($_fileS['userfile']['name']); 
$uploaddir = "images/";
if (move_uploaded_file($_fileS['userfile']['tmp_name'], $uploaddir . $file_realname)) 
{ 
echo $file_realname." has been uploaded"; 
} 
else 
{ 
echo "<strong>$file_realname</strong> did not upload!"; 
} 
?>
And I get this kind of error when I tries to upload a big file.

Notice: Undefined index: userfile in C:\Program files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\FYP\upload\upload.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined index: userfile in C:\Program files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\FYP\upload\upload.php on line 5
did not upload!

Is there a way to expend the limit of the file size? And restrict user to upload all know pictures type only.

webizen

Are you running PHP on a windows server? The path to upload.php is Windows style. LSWS does not run on Windows server.

Hi, I am using this code to upload my images.

Code:
<?php 
$file_realname = trim($_fileS['userfile']['name']); 
$uploaddir = "images/";
if (move_uploaded_file($_fileS['userfile']['tmp_name'], $uploaddir . $file_realname)) 
{ 
echo $file_realname." has been uploaded"; 
} 
else 
{ 
echo "<strong>$file_realname</strong> did not upload!"; 
} 
?>
And I get this kind of error when I tries to upload a big file.

Notice: Undefined index: userfile in C:\Program files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\FYP\upload\upload.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined index: userfile in C:\Program files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\FYP\upload\upload.php on line 5
did not upload!

Is there a way to expend the limit of the file size? And restrict user to upload all know pictures type only.