after doing litespeed php compile database won't connect

after doing the php compile (debugging tried use previous config and use defaults) all sites went down with unable to connect to database errors
i use mariadb

additional info:
without compiling php in litespeed i get weird issues editing php config in plesk
cannot remove op_cache_status from disabled functions. php my 1 site only alows 13m uploads even though the php was edited to alow 6 gigs.
phpinfo.php has old values until yo u rename it after editing php values

yes
with this
Code:
MysqlI Support enabled
Client API library version mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 38fea24f2847fa7519001be390c98ae0acafe387 $
Active Persistent Links 0
Inactive Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0
sites are up by rolling back the litespeed php compile
but still having the issues which i believe are because its not compiled in litespeed

so the phpinfo reflects what was there prior to doing the litespeed compile

Last edited by a moderator:
i swear that in the past i was told to compile php within litespeed to use lsphp instead of the 1 in the control panel.
why is there a compile php in litespeed then??

still having timeouts and all these other odd issues
today was not loading images and at times not css ..and extremely long load times only for maybe 30 minutes...
people have been complaining about not being able to get on the site last 2 days

another thing thats happening lately is on 1 page i'll be logged in, the next logged out.. randomly

Last edited:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
since you are using plesk, plesk PHPs are recommended. PHP compiling on LSWS admin console is for LSWS native mode, not for plesk control panel at all.
Install and configure like the following, Make sure apache and LSWS use the same php.
Please follow the following wiki to get your PHP configuration right.
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:plesk

Most of the issues looks like PHP setting issues, Please switch between apache and LSWS to see if your apache has the same issue or not, if apache has the same issue, you will need to adjust some setting from php.ini used by plesk.
If it doesn't happen to apache and only happen to LSWS, you can log a ticket with us with tmp root ssh login and detailed steps to reproduce your issue, then we can take a futher look.

Last edited: