Another, can't access web console

I run plesk on Ubuntu. I added rules for port 7088 but I still get timed out. From another post I entered curl -I etc and got this:

Code:
HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently
Cache-Control: private, no-cache, max-age=0
Pragma: no-cache
Server:LiteSpeed
Content-Length: 0
Connection: Close
I'm obviously no programmer :p but it's probably easily fixed, please guide me in the right direction and I will eat a banana in your name :D

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
If you are using ubuntu you may need to run
Code:
sudo ufw allow 7088
This is to allow access to the port via the firewall.

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have any other firewall? You will need to allow TCP 80, 443, 7080, 7088 UDP 443 inside all your firewalls.

Do you have any other firewall? You will need to allow TCP 80, 443, 7080, 7088 UDP 443 inside all your firewalls.
Hi there, Yes I'm running Plesk firewall. I switched of the firewall for a sec and now I'm in. :) On a different server I did allow 7088 in the firewall but I still couldn't get in, then again I'm not a techie :D

I took a look in the dashboard but it seems I don't really have to change anything so I will let it all on default unless you have some suggestions that I absolutely need to change.

Cheers

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
firewall issue is not in our control. You 'd better ask Plesk for documentation on how to use their firewall correctly or log a ticket with them to get support.