conditional lscache folders?

serpent_driver

Yes I do understand that, so then, we're back to cookies. The htaccess code you suggested just doesn't work..
That is why you don't have basic understanding. Your code is not wrong, but a lot is missing and that is why it doesn't work as expected. My code works, but it isn't universal code for every condition. You have a custom application and a custom application needs custom code.

mkaaaay

So, seeing as htaccess should bypass all code as such, and just "do something" based on whether a cookie exists or not, then in that case it should be a universal solution.

Just saying "you don't understand", is not actually helping here. But thanks for your time.

mkaaaay

Both the documentation and your example said to use the cookie name, and that didn't work. So, I tried again with using the cookie value instead, and it worked just fine.

serpent_driver

Cookie value is only necessary if value is needed to differentiate between different vary cache rules depending on the value. If cookie name without value doesn't work for you, then you defined it with wrong syntax. But again, share it for others or is it secret?

mkaaaay

like I said, it didn't work using the cookie name. Using the value instead worked. Same code as what I posted near the beginning of this thread, but it's the value, not the name,

mkaaaay

Code:
<IfModule LiteSpeed>
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !admin|checkout
CacheLookup on
RewriteRule .* - [E=cache-control:max-age=14400]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} cookie_value_goes_here [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=customer_logged_in]
</IfModule>