Confusing between Plesk and Cpanel plugin

Hello,

I am confusing between these two plugins.

I do have successful experiences with wordpress and cpanel. Install litespeed cache plugin in the wordpress, turn on the cache under "LiteSpeed Cache For WordPress Management " in the cpanel LS panel, i can have fast result.

However when i come to the plesk LS panel, i cannot see such thing. I can still install litespeed in the plesk server, login the wordpress and install the litespeed cache plugin, but i cannot locate "LiteSpeed Cache For WordPress Management " in the LS panel in the plesk

So i dont know how to do this now.

Would you please guide me?
Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @danielckw ,

At this moment, the WordPress Cache Management feature has not yet been added to the Plesk version of our plugin. Sorry for the confusion.

On the bright side, we are currently working on cutting a new release of the Plesk plugin to add in these features which should be released this month.

Thank you for your patience,
-Michael

Hello Michael,

So if this cannot be done, that means the wordpress performance must been degraded in plesk ?
So even i can install the cache plugin in the wordpress, it is no use at all?
Thanks.

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Mass enable and management features do not exist in the Plesk plugin yet but the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPress is unaffected.

You can install it through WordPress like any other plugin and it should work just as well as it does under a cPanel environment, etc.

Mass enable and management features do not exist in the Plesk plugin yet but the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPress is unaffected.

You can install it through WordPress like any other plugin and it should work just as well as it does under a cPanel environment, etc.
Hello, there is any prevision of time about this new release for plesk?

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy @Sebgonzes ,

I may have blown past that two week estimate a bit, sorry about that.

I've just submit a new version of our Plesk plugin to the Plesk marketplace and it is currently undergoing review on their end.

In the meantime, you can get the new version early from our site directly if your still interested.

Regards,
-Michael