cPanel/WHM+LiteSpeed - Building Matching PHP and turning on EasyApache Hook via SSH

MikeDVB

I'm looking for directions to turn on the EasyApache hook and to build the matching LiteSpeed PHP via shell so that we can better automate our installations for customer VPS.

I do realize it can be done via WHM (and that's how we do it now, manually) however doing it via shell so it can be scripted would be great. We want to go ahead and do the rebuild via shell and then turn the hook on so that it starts out matching for the customer and then should they decide to use EasyApache in WHM LiteSpeed's PHP updates to match.

Thanks!

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
scripts are already available at lsws plugin directory:
/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/lsws/
enableEasyApacheHooks.sh & disableEasyApacheHooks.sh
and all other commands for whm plugin.

We also have auto-order api available, if you are interested, please email sales to request. So basically it is possible to automate the whole process from signup to cancellation.

Lauren

MikeDVB

scripts are already available at lsws plugin directory:
/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/lsws/
enableEasyApacheHooks.sh & disableEasyApacheHooks.sh
and all other commands for whm plugin.

We also have auto-order api available, if you are interested, please email sales to request. So basically it is possible to automate the whole process from signup to cancellation.

Lauren
Yeah, I did talk to you in a ticket about it previously, we needed some assistance with fully automating the install and I sent in a couple more questions and never heard back.