Customizing LiteSpeed Cache for All third-party modules

Hi

I'm using PrestaShop 1.6.1.23, with the Panda theme (by sunnytoo.com). I'm wondering how I should customize LS for my theme's modules. There is a guide in the document but it's only for "EU Cookie Law Module". Is there any complete guide so I can customize different Third-party modules? How can I find the correct setting for each module, and also which modules should I make this customization for them?

Thanks.

Hi @Pong

I will check that guide, about the Slack channel it shows me: "This invite link is no longer active. Please check with the person who shared it with you to see if there's a new link available." Can you please send me the new link?

Thanks.

Theo

Hi

I'm using PrestaShop 1.6.1.23, with the Panda theme (by sunnytoo.com). I'm wondering how I should customize LS for my theme's modules. There is a guide in the document but it's only for "EU Cookie Law Module". Is there any complete guide so I can customize different Third-party modules? How can I find the correct setting for each module, and also which modules should I make this customization for them?

Thanks.
Hi

I'm looking at a solution to the same problem. Did you come right? And how?

Hi

I'm looking at a solution to the same problem. Did you come right? And how?
Hi Theo

Sadly no, I couldn't find any complete guide, most articles are about specific modules. I guess the slack channel that admins mentioned, will help you.

Best Regards.