Do I need Enterprise, not Open, to log all access requests?

I am currently using Open LiteSpeed.

I need to log all GET/POST/... access requests, successful or not, but so far my access logs are only showing 404 failed requests (and a few other failed requests).

Should I be inquiring on some Open LiteSpeed forum to adjust Server Configuration > Security > Log (or some other such Configuration setting) to accomplish this,

or should I upgrade to the Enterprise edition,

or should I not expect to do this either way,

or is this my lucky day and you can tell me how to that on Open LiteSpeed, right here <grin>?

or have I just figured this out myself ? ;)

Indeed I have.

Failed GET requests, to some domain my configuration doesn't know about, end up in the top level access.log

But for any of the domains (virtual hosts) I am serving, those access log entries end up in the access log for that virtual host, which I have configured to be $VH_ROOT/logs/$VH_NAME

Awesome.

Case closed.

You can log all GET/POST/. access requests, successful or not, using the Open LiteSpeed edition. You do not need to upgrade to the Enterprise edition. To do this, you need to adjust the Server Configuration > Security > Log settings. Specifically, you need to enable the "log.access.common" and "log.access.extended" options. These options will log all access requests, including successful requests.