eAccelerator help! How to install it, php in web admin console

I compile php 5.2.8 within litespeed console then i check if eaccelerator is loaded and it's not.
How do I compile php for eaccel? disable cli or something like that?

Provide steps.

Here is my compile i used last time.

--with-mysqli --with-zlib --with-gd --enable-shmop --enable-track-vars --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-magic-quotes --enable-mbstring --with-iconv --with-mysql --with-litespeed --with-config-file-path=/opt/lsws/configs --with-mcrypt --disable-posix-threads --enable-dynamic-loading --enable-eaccelerator=shared --disable-cli --disable-cgi

Is it right?

MindTooth

Could you try to compile it once more. And add the code that get pasted at the end into your php.ini file.

extension=eaccelerator.so

:)

I recompiled last night with Suhosin patch. I put suhosin.so at the end of the config file. I now see in phpinfo.php that suhosin is enabled.
So, it must be working. But how come eAccelerator isn't working?

Does eaccelerator have to be in the beginning of the php.ini file?

billy@server1 ~ $ /opt/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5
Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/: /usr/local/Zend/lib/: cannot read file data: Is a directory
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './php_mcrypt.dll' - ./php_mcrypt.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './eaccelerator.so' - ./eaccelerator.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './eaccelerator.so' - ./eaccelerator.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0^C

Yayy! I got it working! :)

I commented out extension dir, then found the extension_dir in my phpinfo
then found every instance of eaccelerator.so on my drive, then put it in that extension_dir :)

brrr

Yayy! I got it working! :)

I commented out extension dir, then found the extension_dir in my phpinfo
then found every instance of eaccelerator.so on my drive, then put it in that extension_dir :)
Could you quote the full options you finally used to successfully compile?