Error Compiling PHP

I am having an issue while trying to compile php, I cannot track what is causing it but I am using the following options:

--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix= --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/usr/com --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --cache-file=../config.cache --with-libdir=lib64 --with-config-file-path=/etc --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d --disable-debug --with-pic --disable-rpath --without-pear --with-bz2 --with-curl --with-exec-dir=/usr/bin --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --enable-gd-native-ttf --without-gdbm --with-gettext --with-gmp --with-iconv --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-openssl --with-png --with-pspell --with-expat-dir=/usr --with-pcre-regex --with-zlib --with-layout=GNU --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-sysvmsg --enable-track-vars --enable-trans-sid --enable-yp --enable-wddx --with-kerberos --enable-ucd-snmp-hack --with-unixODBC=shared,/usr --enable-memory-limit --enable-shmop --enable-calendar --enable-dbx --enable-dio --with-mime-magic=/usr/share/file/magic.mime --without-sqlite --with-libxml-dir=/usr --with-xml --with-system-tzdata --without-mysql --without-gd --without-odbc --disable-dom --disable-dba --without-unixODBC --disable-pdo --disable-xmlreader --disable-xmlwriter

And when I compile I get this error:

Code:
checking for ZLIB support... yes
checking if the location of ZLIB install directory is defined... no
checking for gzgets in -lz... yes
checking whether to enable bc style precision math functions... no
checking for BZip2 support... yes
checking for BZip2 in default path... found in /usr
checking for BZ2_bzerror in -lbz2... yes
checking whether to enable calendar conversion support... yes
checking whether to enable ctype functions... yes
checking for cURL support... yes
checking if we should use cURL for url streams... no
checking for cURL in default path... found in /usr
checking for cURL 7.10.5 or greater... libcurl 7.15.5
checking for SSL support in libcurl... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for openssl support in libcurl... no
checking for gnutls support in libcurl... no
checking for curl_easy_perform in -lcurl... no
configure: error: There is something wrong. Please check config.log for more information.
I will attach the whole output here, is there some specific package I should see isn't installed? The server is CentOS 64 bit by the way.

Thanks!

Attachments