Error on category/product pages - prestashop 1.8

Hi guys, Ive added the latest LS module 1.41 to my prestashop 1.8 install. When i try and open a product/category page its throwing a 500 error.

error showing

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: HookCore::callHookOn(): Argument #3 ($hookArgs) must be of type array, string given, called in /classes/Hook.php on line 981 and defined in /classes/Hook.php:408
Stack trace: #0 /classes/Hook.php(981): HookCore::callHookOn() #1 /controllers/front/listing/CategoryController.php(110): HookCore::exec() #2 /classes/controller/Controller.php(300): CategoryControllerCore->init() #3 /classes/Dispatcher.php(510): ControllerCore->run() #4 /index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in /classes/Hook.php on line 408

has anyone else faced this issue or have a fix/workaround?

serpent_driver

The error message does not immediately indicate that the cache plugin is the cause of the error. It is therefore possible that another plugin is causing the error. Does the error still exist if you deactivate the cache plugin?

I've tried disabling and removing all 3rd party plugins and with lightspeed installed it throws the error. The only way I can get rid of the error is to uninstall the lightspeed plugin, disabling it doesn't resolve the problem

serpent_driver

I am running a demo installation of PrestaShop version 8.x together with the cache plugin for PrestaShop. There are no problems in this installation. That's why the question arises, have you made any modifications to your PrestaShop installation?