ESI Not Working With LearnDash

I'm currently using Wordpress with Learndash plugin installed.

When I enable ESI, it causes conflict between user profile data

Example: Let's say I have 2 users (A & B)
User A enrolled and completed a course
User B haven't enroll any course

Situation: I login using user A profile and logout. Then I login to user B profile
Problem: When I'm using user B profile to enroll a course, user A's course data will overwrite user B. Meaning when I view a course details using user B profile, every details for the course will be shown for user A. Username also changed to user A in the navigation menu although I'm still login as user B

If I logout user B profile and login to user A profile again, same problem happens. Every course details for user B will be shown in user A.

If I disable ESI, this problem is solved.

I'm not sure what's going on with this user profile or Learndash conflict, I hope someone will explain to me.

Also, I notice that when ESI is turned off, wp-admin loads (about 5-10 seconds or more) faster.

serpent_driver

I don't know this plugin, but it seems this plugin needs a punch hole (ESI) to work correct with LScache. For further support you should/must use the official platform for WP cache plugin support.

https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/please-use-the-official-wordpress-forum.16028/

Regarding ESI and higher load if ESI is used, it is part of design, but it's not a bug. ESI punches holes with no cached content. If a part or an area ("punch hole") of a page ist not cached it forces a higher load. This is pure ESI.